- Peace Workshop in November 2016 with delegates from each sub county of the Marsabit County to train them on the role of women and youth in peace building.
- Moyale Women Peace Forum:
- Collaborated with the National Cohesion and Integration Commission (NCIC) of Kenya in July, 2017 to sensitize the community on the importance of peaceful election.
- Humanitarian Aid:
- Food stuff donation at Funan – Qumbi
- Food Stuff donation- Elebor
- Medicine supply to Elebor Clinic
- Food and non-food items donation to Ethiopian refugees in Somare town.
4. Tree planting activity on the World Environmental Day on 5th June 2018 in collaboration with several primary schools in Moyale sub county